The Queens Peak condo is a new residential project on the edge of the CBD, opposite Queenstown MRT station, that launched for sale in Q4 2016. It moved over 250 units on its first day of sale alone, for several good reasons: its closeness to Orchard Road, the fact that it’s directly in front of an MRT station, and its lower pricing relative to other condos in the Queenstown / Redhill city fringe enclave.
Having an MRT station on your doorstep is the first step to real convenience. Especially one on the East-West line, that cuts right across the island, linking to the Jurong Lake District on the west, and to the heart of the CBD at Raffles Place to the east, and further on directly to Changi International Airport.
The Queens Peak condo location is pretty exciting too, where lifestyle is concerned. On the edge of the upmarket Tanglin precinct & Orchard Road shopping belt, and barely 10 minutes drive from the food haunts of Holland Village & Dempsey Hill.
Queen Peak will comprise 2 towers housing 736 finely-fitted apartments, ranging from 1 to 5 bedroom units, and large single-level penthouses with private pools.
Come arrange to view the showflat if you might like to live or invest here.
The Queens Peak Condominium Highlights
The attractions of living at Queens Peak condo:
- A home at the city fringe, barely 5 to 10 minutes drive from the Orchard Road shopping district and the CBD.
- On the doorstep of Queenstown MRT Station, that is just 15 minutes train ride to Raffles Place & Marina Bay Financial District.
- Near some of the most interesting dining & relaxation options around: Holland V with its mix of eateries, ethnic restaurants & pubs in a laid back atmosphere with live music, or the quiet retreat of Dempsey Hill with its plethora of cafes, bars & restaurants.
- For more homely fare, there are a number of well-known hawker centres (with some of the best old style hawker fare) at places like Mei Ling Street, the ABC Brickworks Market, Alexandra Village Food Centre, and amidst the character-laden charm of Tiong Bahru.
- In certain directions, higher floor units of Queens Peak condo will get far views, that can also be enjoyed from the communal sky gardens here.
The Queens Peak Condo · Showflat Viewing · Preview
Just register here if you would like to be kept updated on the Queens Peak Singapore launch.